Boarding Open Afternoon
Saturday 5 March, 12 - 2pm
Discover why Wesley College is a leading VCE and IB world school.
Meet staff and students at the Open Day to learn about the Wesley Boarding experience and have your questions answered.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect:
- A personalised tour of the Learning in Residence (Boarding) facility including Residences, rooms and common spaces
- An overview of the key aspects of the program including; safety and security, pastoral care and residential curriculum
- Meet current Boarding students and hear about their experiences of living on campus
- Meet key staff and ask individual questions
Admissions staff will also be on hand to discuss the 2023 Scholarship Program
Parents and children welcome.
Our Open Days are COVID-safe. Some spaces may only be viewed from outside to allow for social distancing. Masks should be worn in accordance with Victorian Government regulations.
We extend our congratulations to our Class of 2021 students on their VCE and International Baccalaureate (IB) results.
- Nine students gained the highest possible ATAR of 99.95, the most in Wesley College history
- The IB DP median ATAR is 96.25
- The combined median ATAR for VCE and IB DP is 86.85
- 43.5% of Year 12 students achieved an ATAR of 90 and above, placing them in the top 10% in Australia
- 99% of VCE and IB DP students received a first round tertiary offer.
For any enquiries, please contact our Admissions team via email to email@example.com