Wesley College welcomes applications from three-year-old Early Childhood Learning through to Year 12. The 4-step application and enrolment process is outlined below.
1. Apply online
Complete and submit your online enrolment application.
As part of the online application, please upload the following documents:
- the applicant’s birth certificate or passport
- if applying as a temporary or permanent resident, a copy of the applicant’s visa
To submit an application, you will be required to pay a non-refundable nor transferable $200 application fee. This fee is waived for children and grandchildren of Old Wesley Collegians.
Please note, an application is a prerequisite to admission for a place on the College waitlist, however it does not guarantee an enrolment.
2. Progressing your application
Year 5 and Year 7 enrolments
For students entering Years 5 and 7, the enrolment process begins three years prior to the preferred year of entry. Waitlisted families are emailed an Enrolment Questionnaire to confirm their intent to proceed with enrolment.
Conditional offers may be made to students based on review of the Enrolment Questionnaire and supporting documentation by the Head of School (or delegate).
Offers of a place are conditional upon the following criteria being met a year prior to entry:
- Submission of latest school report and NAPLAN results
- Submission of specialist reports (where relevant)
- a copy of your child's immunisation history statement issued by Medicare (for Year 5 applications)
- For students with English as a second language, submission of AEAS test results with an English score of at least 60 for Year 5 entry and a score of at least 70 for Year 7 entry and minimum Stanines of 6/7. Please note AEAS test results are valid for 12 months only
- Families attending an enrolment interview with the Head of Middle School (or delegate).
To accept a conditional offer, the Confirmation Fee of $1,200 and Tuition Contribution Fee of $2,800, are payable. The Tuition Contribution Fee is deducted from the first account after the student has commenced and is most commonly deducted from the April account. This fee is not transferable, refundable or able to be deferred to a future year level.
Please note, Wesley College reserves the right to withdraw the conditional offer if the above conditions are not met or should we determine that we are unable to meet the specific needs of the student. If Wesley withdraws the conditional offer for any reason, the Confirmation Fee and Tuition Contribution Fee will be refunded. In all other circumstances, the fees are not refundable nor transferable to another year level or student. For more information, please refer to the fee schedule.
Enrolment to all other year levels
For all other year levels, the enrolment process begins up to two years prior to the preferred year of entry. Waitlisted families are emailed an Enrolment Questionnaire to confirm their intent to proceed with enrolment.
Once the enrolment process has commenced, the Admissions team contacts waitlisted families to confirm their intent to proceed with enrolment.
Applicants complete the Enrolment Questionnaire and provide:
- applicant’s most recent school report
- the applicant’s NAPLAN results (as applicable)
- a copy of your child's immunisation history statement issued by Medicare (for applications to ECLC - Year 6)
- any specialist reports (where relevant)
- for students applying with English as a second language for entry into Year 5 onward, AEAS test results (no more than 12 months old) will be required at this stage of the enrolment process.
3. Attend a campus tour
We recommend booking a tour at the campus of your choice. Campus tours are great opportunities to meet for families to meet our staff and students and learn more about the Wesley College experience.
4. Attend an interview
Families that proceed beyond the waitlist stage are invited to attend an interview with the Head of School (or delegate). Successful applicants may be made an offer of enrolment at this stage.
For Year 5 or Year 7 applicants attending an interview with a conditional offer, successful applicants will receive confirmation in writing that the conditional offer has been rolled over to a confirmed place of enrolment.
5. Accept your offer
Successful applicants who are not enrolling in Year 5 or Year 7 will receive a formal offer of enrolment by email after their interview.
Once an offer is made, families confirm their acceptance by completing the Acceptance of Offer form and paying the following non-refundable and non-transferrable fees:
- a $1,200 confirmation fee
- a $2,800 tuition contribution fee.
The Tuition Contribution Fee is deducted from the first account after the student has commenced and is most commonly deducted from the April account. This fee is not transferable, refundable or able to be deferred to a future year level.
For further information about the enrolment process, contact our admissions team.
Elsternwick Campus Admissions
Glen Waverley Campus Admissions
St Kilda Road Campus Admissions