Wesley’s Research Advisory Committee provides advice in support of our mission to develop evidence-based approaches to teaching and learning, and curriculum development and assessment.
The committee assists the Wesley College Institute in identifying opportunities for research on improved professional practice in support of students’ learning growth, particularly through the development of strong networks and partnerships that promote the exchange of ideas and information.
Members of the committee represent the broad community as well as the fields of education, medicine and the sciences.
- Matthew Albert (OW1998) – Founder of the SAIL Program and barrister at law
- Dr Ellie Rennie (OW1992) – Deputy Director, Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Professor Emma Kowal – Professor of Anthropology, Deakin University
- Professor Field Rickards (OW1966) – Dean of Education, University of Melbourne
- Dr Don Cameron – Honorary Research Associate, Department of Anatomy and Histology and Centre for Neuroscience, School of Medicine, Flinders University
- Professor Ingrid Winship – Executive Director for Research, Melbourne Health and Professor of Adult Clinical Genetics, University of Melbourne/Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Professor Bob Williamson AO – Emeritus Professor of Genetics, Imperial College London, Professor of Medical Genetics, University of Melbourne
- Dr Doa El-Ansary – Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences (Physiotherapy); Honorary, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital and Honorary Associate Professor, University of Canberra