Graduating from Wesley is just the beginning. Old Wesley Collegians (OWs) form a global community of over 22,000 professionals living and working in more than 53 countries.
Hear from our alumni and their diverse range of careers, experiences and achievements:
Amber Scott (OW2000), Principal Artist, Australian Ballet
Graham Farquhar (OW1964), Distinguished Professor, Australian National University
Amy Cohn (OW1993), Ophthalmic Surgeon
Jeremy Schmidt (OW1983), Chief Pilot, Jetstar
Emma Carney (OW1989), Sport Australia Hall of Fame | World Triathlon Hall of Fame | Triathlon Australia Hall of Fame
Shura Taft (OW2000), television and radio presenter
Lucy and Rosie Thomas (OW2000 & OW2003), Project Rockit, Founders
Norman Liaw (OW2002), Postdoctoral scientist, University Medical Center Goettingen
Other notable alumni
- Commonwealth ministers, senators and representatives
- State ministers, legislative councillors and representatives
- Olympic and Commonwealth Games gold medallists, Test cricketers, Test netballers, AFL Brownlow Medallists and tennis professionals
- High Court, Supreme Court, Federal Court and Family Court Judges and Magistrates
- 13 Rhodes Scholars
- Internationally recognised award winners, including Nobel Prize, Kyoto Prize and Victoria Cross recipients.
Supporting and connecting our graduates
Wesley alumni gain a lifetime membership to the Old Wesley Collegians’ Association (OWCA), our global and highly engaged alumni network.
Established in 1882, the OWCA keeps the vast network of friends, business contacts and mentors connected through more than 40 events each year. These include a rich array of reunions, as well as social, professional and special interest events.