Open Day: Glen Waverley Campus
Join us at Open Day to discover the benefits of a True Education at our Glen Waverley Campus.
- Meet our students and see them perform an excerpt from a one of our student theatre productions
- Take a look around The Drennen Centre, a state-of-the-art learning facility featuring a collaborative learning hub, campus library, language classrooms and a dedicated Year 9 precinct
- Tour the architecturally-designed Learning in Residence boarding facilities for students in Year 9-12
- See our classrooms, science laboratories, libraries, performing and visual arts centres, and the sports precinct
- Explore our contemporary Junior School including the Early Childhood Learning Centre
- Hear about Wesley’s unique Clunes Program (Year 9)
- Discover Wesley's ties with Indigenous Australia via the Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
- Find out about the specialist English Language Preparation Program (Years 8-10)
- Cheer on Wesley’s sports teams, playing as part of the regular Saturday fixture
- Have your photo taken with Wes the Lion
Parents and children welcome.
For any enquiries, please contact our Admissions team via email to email@example.com