Wesley College’s International Senior School Scholarship supports talented Senior School international students with a passion for learning.
Applications for 2020 entry are now closed. Applications for 2021 entry will open on Monday 11 November 2019.
To be eligible for the International Senior School Scholarship, applicants must be:
- a new student entering Year 10 or 11 in 2020 at our St Kilda Road or Glen Waverley Campus
- in possession of a full fee-paying student visa (500 visa).
The International Senior School Scholarship is the only scholarship Wesley College available to students holding a 500 visa.
Applicants are assessed using the following selection criteria:
- excellent academic records
- sporting achievements
- participation and achievement in the arts (music, performance or visual arts)
- examples of leadership and community service
- demonstrated contribution to the candidate’s current school community and passion and potential for contributing to Wesley College.
The following documents are required for your application to be processed.
- the applicant’s most recent school report (original and translated)
- the applicant’s AEAS test result (completed within the last 12 months)
- a copy of the applicant’s passport
- a copy of the applicant’s 500 visa
- a recent photograph of the applicant.
Applications incur a non-refundable $100 application fee, paid by credit card.
This fee is waived for current students and children/grandchildren of Old Collegians.
Step 1. Apply online
To begin an online application, click on the ‘Apply now’ button below.
You will be asked to provide evidence of the applicant’s eligibility and suitability as per the selection criteria. If applicable, please also provide the details of your international agent.
You will receive an acknowledgement email once your application is received.
Additional supporting documents not listed as part of the required documentation will not be considered.
Step 2. Interview
Shortlisted applicants are invited for an interview with the Head of Campus (or delegate). Interviews are held either in person or via video conference, depending on the applicant’s location.
Step 3. Scholarships offered
All applicants will be advised of the outcome within two weeks of their application being submitted.
Successful applicants will be sent a letter of offer via email. To formally accept, applicants pay a one-off confirmation fee of AU$1500. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.