Dynamic learning environments require more than traditional classroom facilities to ensure we meet the current and future needs of our students.
The Wesley College Foundation Building Fund lies at the heart of our effort to invest in innovative facilities that support learning. Recent funding projects include:
- The new Visual Arts and Design Precinct at the St Kilda Road campus
- Learning in Residence at the Glen Waverley campus
- Campus redevelopment at the Glen Waverley campus
- Fitchett Hall redevelopment at Elsternwick campus
- Moubray Street precinct development at the St Kilda Road campus.
Help us create the best learning environments for our students
All income from school fees and government funding supports our teaching and learning programs. To finance our capital improvements to buildings and new infrastructure, we rely on donations to the Building Fund from our generous community.
Tax-deductible donations great and small are deeply appreciated and help us deliver dynamic learning environments and other facilities for our students, now and into the future.
For further information on financial contributions to the Wesley College Foundation Building Fund, please contact: